- Green revolution: large increase in crop production using technology.
- Stateless nation: group of people who believe they should have land.
- Population density: measurement of people in an area.
- Plate tectonics: a theory explaining the structure of earths crust.
- Transhoundry pollution pollution spr adding across a country.
- Outsourcing: handing control to public sources.
- Subsistence farming: farming that provides enough family for yourself but not any for sale.
- Commercial farming: farming that provides food for your family and enough for sale.
- Cultural assimilation: persons language and/or language thAt resembles of another groups.
- Cultural health: any place where certain related changes in land appear.
- Cultural diffusion: Spread of cultural beliefs through social activity.
- Urbanization: we're majority of population lives in cities.
- Globalization: ideas and other things spread across the world.
The UN was created to create a more unified national community
Types of government
Democratic government: elected president rules
Totalitarian government: one person is in charge ( dictatorship)
A kind of economy that is completely controlled by the government is called a command economy.
A kind of economy that is given freedom of there own businesses is called a market economy.
Secondary activities: service of proccessitant manufacturing
Territory activities: service of business professional services
Quaternary activities: service of information technology
The Arab springs changed many eastern and northern countries by giving the people power.
GDP(gross domestic product)
Lower GDP: lower literacy rate and lower live expectancy (lower developed country)
Contains of Morocco, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and Mauritania.
Contains of Sudan, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda.
Contains of Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Western Sahara, Senegal, Gambia, Liberia, Côte dilevoir, Guinea Bissau, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo, and Ghana.