Wellness Family Essential News
Enjoying & Using Your doTERRA Essential Oils & More
October...Almost November 2014 Issue
This newsletter is something that I've been designing in my mind for quite some time, and finally decided to take the jump!!! I am trying out this website, (smore.com), to start out with in helping me with the layout/design of the newsletter. I plan to send this newsletter out monthly; and my goal is to provide you with lots of "how-to" and DIY ideas and recipes, and really start USING your oils, rather than letting them sit in the drawer, cabinet, case, or wherever you store them. I am not going to limit it to just doTERRA, (although that will be the main focus), but I would also like to feature other things like articles on healthy living, cooking, natural healthcare, etc. I will also post any "oils" events that are happening in the area. Please let me know what you are interested in, and what you would like to see, or have me feature in this newsletter ---email@example.com. I am open to ideas!!!
Note: Much of what is in my newsletters are ideas and articles I found on other's blogs or websites. I most certainly will give credit to those whose blogs/websites I copy and post here, but I will also let you know my experiences, and what things I've tried personally.
Enjoy the first issue!!! Blessings~Marie
Intro to Essential Oils Class
Thursday, Nov. 6th, 6:30pm
590 W Township Road 90
Help your body deal with allergies,coughs, colds, flu, and earaches!
Strengthen your immune system!
Relieve stress & anxiety without prescriptions!
Learn how to manage your migraines and eliminate your aches and pains!
Clean the air in your environment (home, work, or school)
Cleanse your body and improve your health and well-being!
Come ready to learn and be empowered! Even if you've been to a Intro Class before...I encourage you to attend....maybe it's been a while, and you need a refresher, or perhaps at this class, you will learn something that might not have "jumped out at you" at the last Intro Class....whatever the reason come join us for an evening of learning & fellowship! Feel free to bring friends and family who are interested as well.
Please RSVP to: Marie Smith 419-443-0091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I thought I would share these recipes....I've made both of them and they are delicious!!!
doTERRA Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1 bag diced or sliced carrots
- ½ sweet onion
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 32-49 oz can or box low sodium chicken broth
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- Dash of oregano
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 drop doTERRA rosemary essential oil
- Toothpick of doTERRA oregano essential oil
- Toothpick of doTERRA basil essential oil
- Garlic salt to taste
- Parsley (optional)
- 1 20 oz package tortellini
- In a large pan or wok, combine sausage, carrots, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium heat until sausage is browned and crumbles. Drain well.
- Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, and a dash of oregano. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer covered. Add zucchini, yellow squash, and essential oils.
- Add garlic salt to taste. If desired, add fresh, chopped parsley for garnish.
- Prior to serving, add just enough tortellini per serving. This prevents tortellini from absorbing too much broth and getting soggy.