St. Anthony MS
One Team. One Family.
Week Ahead for March 21st - 24th
If not us, then who?
If not now, then when?
- John Lewis
Our School Goals
- 100% of our students will grow in the areas of Math and Reading
- 10% increase in advanced and proficient rating on state testing
- 90% of classroom students will reach their end of the year STAR target goal
Week of March 21st - 24th
This Week's Team Meetings = Time for Curriculum
Monday, March 21st (Gold B Day)
- We host St. Norbert's students for the week! (You would have received all of the information from Mrs. Reilly and St. Norbert's already if you are hosting in your classroom.)
- 9:30 7th Grade Meeting
- 11:10 Specials Meeting
Tuesday, March 22nd (Black A Day)
- 7:45 Rescheduled 6th Grade Meeting
Wednesday, March 23rd (Maroon B Day)
- Special lunch provided by our wonderful families!
- 2:00 8th Grade Meeting
- 3:45 Family Art Open House
Thursday, March 24th (Gold A Day)
- 8:00 Mass
- 2:30 Purposeful content time
Bucks game for students with great attendance!
Spring Break Starts
7:00am on April 11th
Third Quarter Grades due
Report Cards go home (after grades reviewed and Mrs. Hughes stores grades in PowerSchool)