4th Grade News
Mrs. Benson and Mrs. Criswell
- Send in those Turkey Trot permission slips
- Send in those new combs and brushes to help those in need
- Join us for the Turkey Trot walk around the neighborhood to support the American Diabetes Association.
- Mrs. Benson could use Whiteboard Cleaner, if anybody's near a teacher supply stor
- Read nightly, both with and to your fourth grader, if at all possible
- Continue to review your student's daily planner and initial at the bottom, as conduct issues are recorded for each day.
- Please return T-Shirt order form with $8 cash
- Please send in school party $, if you haven't already done so
Have a great weekend!
Unit 3 - Poetry Analysis continues with an emphasis on identifying Figurative Languge
Unit 3 - Expository Writing Unit completed this week
Review week for Unit 2 (past 5 weeks)
Vocabulary Words: resilience and response
- Learning Checkpoint-Unit 2: Tuesday, 11/15
- Mixed Problem Solving
Forces All Around Us
Early Texas Colonists