Chisholm Ridge Wranglers Weekly
CRES Mission Statement
Wrangler pride is working together to reach our goals in learning and life.
First Grade students identify geometric shapes.
Third Graders use many kinds of maps to represent data.
Third Graders study state symbols.
Fifth Graders incorporate all elements of maps to create their own city map.
First Graders create a "How To" narrative.
Fifth Graders identify the theme of a text and show text evidence.
This Week at The Ridge- Red Ribbon Week!
Tuesday: PLC Day. Please meet in Room A17 for PLC meetings. Wear a cap! 5th to Math CLC.
Wednesday: Regular Schedule. Wear Boots and Western Wear! Dr. Parker here for campus visits. Captain America Assembly for grades 3-5 @ 8:00. 3rd & 4th to Math CLC.
Thursday: Regular Schedule. Kiser off campus for AP Lead Meeting, Bernal Baby Shower, Report Cards go home. Wear Crazy Socks! 1st & 2nd to Math CLC.
Friday: Wrangler Round-Up, please send representative to set up gym by 7:00. Wear Team Jerseys! 1st & 2nd to ELAR CLC. 3rd to ELAR CLC. Nacho Day in Teacher's Lounge (because we are Not your Usual Staff!) Counseling Committee Meeting @3:00. Fall Festival 5:30-7:30- Jeans passes for all who attend!
Wranglers set Physical Fitness Goals!
Teacher To Do List:
- Please remember to electronically sign your TTESS Walk-throughs and/or observations.
- Bulletin Boards need to have TEKS based student work that is current- the work does not all have to be the same. Student selected work is best!
- Please use the Parent Conference Form to document completion of your required Parent Conference. Place the white original copy in the student cumulative folder.
Oct. 31: Staff and Students can wear Halloween shirts with jeans. K-2 Wrangler Way-to-Go Assembly @ 8:00.
Nov. 1: 3-5 Wrangler Way-to-Go Assembly @ 8:00.
Nov. 2: CPI Refresher Training (4:00-8:00)
Nov. 1-15: PTA Canned Food Drive
Nov. 3: PTA Meeting and Spaghetti Dinner
Nov. 7: LiiNK in room C6 to assess Attentional Fatigue of 1st/2nd grade students, Election Day- Polls open in Fine Arts Hallway.
Nov. 10: End of 1st Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks, Early Dismissal, Parent Conferences
Nov. 13: Grades due in Skyward by 8:00 A.M.
Nov. 15: VanCliburn to perform for grades 2-4 @ 9:00.
Nov. 15-17: 5th Grade to Camp El Tesoro
Nov. 20-24: Thanksgiving Holidays
- Thank you to Donna, Jaime, Barbara, and Dave for helping out with our special friends!
- Thank you to Dave for accompanying the Team of Excellence to the Power 9 Student Summit!
- Thanks to each of you for making Boss's Day a great day! (even though I do not prefer the term "Boss"-- team member is better!)
- Thanks to Jill and Vanessa for conducting an awesome Reading Bee!
- Thanks to Stacey, Jill, and Saundra for covering afternoon duty for several doctor visits!
- Thanks to Tim Hollingsworth for sharing Restorative Practice video with PBIS committee!
- Thanks to Sara, Jill, Allison, and Jana for brainstorming an excellent Title I response to parent requests!