The Gayman Gazette
"What Is Your Gift"
September 4, 2015
Upcoming Important Dates
- September 7th - Labor Day - No School
- September 14th - Rosh Hashanah - No School
- September 16th - HSA Kindergarten & New Families Picnic - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- September 17th - HSA General Membership Meeting @ 9:00 AM
- September 17th - 6th Grade Club Event @ 3:15 PM - Gayman Pavilion
- September 23rd - Yom Kippur - No School
- September 24th - HSA Homeroom Parent Meeting @ 9:00 AM
- September 24th - HSA Committee Chair Meeting @ 10:00 AM
- October 1st - Picture Day
- October 2nd - 5th Grade to Peace Valley Nature Center
- October 5th - Evacuation drill to Tohickon Middle School
- October 5th - 9th - Book Fair
- October 7th - 3rd Grade to Honey Hollow (Hofmann and Snyder)
- October 8th - 3rd Grade to Honey Hollow (Flanagan and Pisch)
- October 9th - Author Visit for Grades 3 - 6
"What Is Your Gift" T -Shirts
As I shared in last week's Gayman Gazette, our school-wide theme this year is "What Is Your Gift". In an effort to celebrate our theme, the school along with our Home and School Association will be purchasing a special t-shirt for every current Gayman student.
Please click here for the order form. I am requesting that all forms be submitted by Tuesday, September 8th. If you are interested, additional t-shirts may be ordered for $5.00 each.
Gayman Back To School Ice Cream Social
The Family Fun Night Committee would like to invite you for a night of ice cream and fun!
When: Friday, September 4th, 2015
Where: Gayman Elementary School Playground
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Cost: Free to Gayman Students and Parents
Calling all Volunteers! We are in desperate need of volunteers to help with scooping, table set up and more. Please show up at 5:30 PM.
Below is the link to sign up for the Ice Cream Social:
For complete details please click here.
Homeroom Parent Form
Gayman Family Directory
The Gayman Family directory will be published in the month of September. This is a password protected document that will be found on the Gayman Home & School Page. All information from the directory is extracted from information in the Parent Portal.
The following information will be published
- Student name, Grade, Teacher
- Household Phone Number
- Parent(s) name, contact number & email
Should you wish to opt out of the Gayman Directory, please e-mail Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 11, 2015. Please remember this Directory is for informational purposes only and should not be shared or used for solicitation.
Race For Education
The 7th annual Gayman HSA Race For Education fundraiser will be held on Friday, October 23rd, 2015.
Race times will be:
Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade: 8:55 AM - 9:55 AM
5th and 6th Grade: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
PM Kindergarten, 3rd and 4th Grade: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The committee is in need of volunteers to help with the entire process of this school-wide event in order to ensure it's success. If you are available to help please contact Suzanne Lahetta (email@example.com) or Carol Acquilano (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The RFE is currently the Gayman HSA's primary fundraising event.
CB Community School Aquatic News
9/11 Heroes Run
9/11 Heroes Run . . .
It's not too late to register for the 9/11 Heroes Run! The 5K and 1 mile race is set for September 27th this year at the Fonthill Museum with a great course through beautiful Doylestown Borough. Please join Central Bucks School District as they support this very worthy event. Registration is simple and easy, and students, families, and friends can register as a team and compete together. Each team can manage their runners and their team from their very own "page." Just visit their site for additional information