The School of Today for Tomorrow's Leaders
Mission: Develop young men into impactful leaders through the development of their intellectual, moral, physical, social and emotional skills for the global society of tomorrow.
· Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
· Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
· There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
· With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
· Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
If you are familiar with Rap, you are probably aware that some artist glorify materialism, partying and exploitation of women. On Tuesday, March 8th - several of our students and teachers were privileged to meet Mr. Gene Thornton (Formerly Malice of the Clipse) who transformed his life to follow his faith. During his discussion and film; Mr. Thornton spoke of the power he attained when he took control of his life and the words he spoke into existence. Redemption, Forgiveness and Faith resounded through his moments at our campus.
Congratulations to Mr. Texada, Mr. McSweeney and the Presidential Jazz Band for another outstanding performance during the Disney World Jazz Festival. The young men traveled during Spring Break to for the performance opportunity. While there, they were treated to sightseeing opportunities that allowed them to enjoy the labor of their hard word throughout the year.
Our Seniors and Ms. Johnson were afforded the opportunity to attend President Obama's address at Gilley's. The opportunity was a gift from one of our campus friends who felt that our young men should be privileged to attend the event with President Obama. Ms. Johnson and our students represented the campus represented us well during the historic gathering.
News You Can Use: Calendar and Campus Information
Upcoming Dates and Information
Thursday, March 21st: B - Day and Second Round Assessments
Friday, March 25th: Inclement Weather Day
- Update Grades in Gradespeed
- Lesson Plans due each Sunday by 6:00 p.m.
- Lesson Objectives (LO) and Demonstration of Learning (DOL) should be clearly posted
- Input Absences via the AESOP system and contact Mrs. Neely or Ms. Wallace to notify the campus.