Care Giving Retirement Communities
By: Heather Pinnix
- Independent living opportunities for people who need medical assistant.
- Assistant living for people who require a little help with the activities of daily living.
- Memory Care.
- Skilled nursing and Rehabilitation.
Healthcare professionals employed by the agency
- Sometimes Doctors and Pharmacists
Sources of finances for the agency
Entry Fee: $160,000 to $600,000
Monthly Fee: $2,500 to $5,400
Modified Contract- Like the first contact but some health services are are included in the Monthly fee.
Entry Fee: $80,000 to $750,000
Monthly Fee: $1,500 to $2,500
Fee for Service contracts- offers a lower initial enrollment fee, but residents pay market rates for health care services on an "as needed" basis.
Entry Fee: $100,000 to $500,000
Monthly Fee: $1,300 to $4,300
Rental Agreements- usually require no entrance fee but guarantee access to CCRC services on an "as needed" basis.
Entry Fee: $1,800 to $30,000
Monthly Fee: $900 to $10,700 depending on level (assisted, nursing, etc.) of initial care
Examples of these Communities
- Country Side Manor
- Journeys Crossing Assistant Living
- Elkton Manor
- Willow Estates Retirement