Mrs. Baker's Newsletter
September 26, 2019
What is going on?
Class T- Shirts are so Groovy!Forms to order our tie-dyed classroom shirts will be coming home this week in Thursday Folders. Please make sure to fill them out and return them along with your cash no later than Friday, October 4th. Our kids need these for field trips, and one is coming up soon (October 30th). Thank you for your swiftness in this matter.’
Scroll on down to the very very bottom of this page and sign up for a Fall Conference if you have not done so. If you need it to be a phone conference. Write phone conference next to your student's name. I think it is so much better to meet in person...so try to come if you can.
Book orders will be due Oct 11th. Our class code is GRGW9
Friday is Picture Day! Please remember to send in order forms before Friday if possible.
This and That!
- Sept 27th Fall Pictures
- Oct 14 and 15th No School-
- Oct 30th Field Trip
* Fundraiser Dates - September 9th thru 27th - It already started!
* Thursday folder fliers - September 12th and 19th
* 5 time periods for class competitions - All periods close at Noon of the last day.
- Sept 9th-12th
- Sept 13th-16th
- Sept 17th-20th
- Sept 21st-24th
- Sept 25th-27th
* Please encourage people to double their donation thru their company matching program.
* Online donations versus donations with the donation form are encouraged. The link is www.sommerpta.my-pta.org
* Overall highest class each period, gets the large school trophy.
* Highest class per grade level per period, gets a small class trophy to keep.
* Top 2 classes will get to silly string their teacher and Mrs. Varljen.
* If the school goal of $30,000 is achieved, Kona Ice for everyone on October 4th.
* All classes with 100% participation will receive pajama day or bring an electronic device to school on the day of your choosing.