Business Card Re-Do
Put the CARP Design Principles to work
With this project, you will be taking an existing business card, and creating a re-design of it in order to make it look better, and practice using your Principles of Design.
Project Start: Tuesday, January 24
DUE DATE: Wednesday, January 25 by the end of the day at 4:00pm
Pick A Card
Study Your Card - What Should be Changed?
- What type of information is available on the card?
- How is the card currently arranged?
- How does this card currently use Principles of Design?
- What can you change to make this card more exciting and eye catching?
- You must create the business card design in Google Draw.
Click here for a link to the template (a copy has been provided for you in the turn in box.)
- You must store this document in Google Drive in your Tech Apps folder and share this with Mrs. Carpenter.
- You must come up with a new style for your card. You do not necessarily have to change the order or pairing of the information--but it must look different than the original.
- The card must demonstrate the use of the CARP Principles of Design
Does your card have Contrast, Alignment, Repetition, & Proximity?
- When finished, download the file as a PNG, then re-upload the PNG to your Tech Apps folder, share it with Mrs. Carpenter, then place a link to the image in the Google Classroom turn in box.
- Upload the PNG file to the following Padlet so you can share your design with other classmates. http://padlet.com/christina_carp2/clrlhxbh6koa