Senior Honors Night
All you need to know....
Senior Honors Night
Wednesday, May 21st, 7pm
Franklin High School Auditorium
Who will receive an invitation?:
- Any senior who has a 3.5 Cumulative GPA or higher after 7 semesters
- Any senior who has accepted a scholarship
- Any senior receiving a special award or recognition
When will I know if I am invited?
- Invitations will be mailed out on April 30th. You should start looking for them the 1st week of May.
- If you notify the counseling office of a scholarship after the 1st Deadline of April 28, you will have your invitation delivered to you at school
- EVERYONE MUST RSVP BY MAY 12! Follow the link on the invitation.
What do I do if I'm accepting a scholarship?
You must follow the following directions...
- Turn all letters into the Counseling Office basket
- In the counseling office fill out the ORANGE half sheet and STAPLE it to your scholarship award letter
- Leave the stapled papers in the basket
What is the deadline for turning in my scholarships?
- If you receive notice of a scholarship BEFORE April 28, 2014, you must turn it in to the Counseling Office no later than April 28.
- If you receive notice of a scholarship dated AFTER April 28, 2014, you must turn it into the Counseling Office NO LATER than May 6, 2014.
- ANY SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECEIVED TO THE COUNSELING OFFICE BY MAY 6 WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE HONORS NIGHT PROGRAM
This is a DRESS UP event
- One of: Dress, Skirt with blouse, Dress slacks with blouse
- Dress shoes- No Flip flops
- Appropriate length for skirts and dresses please
- Dress pants
- Button -down dress shirt with a tie
- DARK socks
- Dress Shoes (no athletic shoes)
WHO CAN COME WATCH ME?
- This is a first come first seated event
- You can bring as many people as you would like
- WE DO NOT HAVE TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT
Other Important Dates
Dress Code Meeting : May 6th at 9:10.
- All invited students must attend.
- You will receive a notice at school to get out of class.
- All students attending Honors Night will have a mandatory rehearsal during 2nd hour on May 21 during 2nd hour.
- You will report to student activities.
- You will be school businessed for this hour.