Spiritual Truth Without Spiritual Arrogance
What’s the format?
Do I need to sign up with a group?
Do I need to set aside specific days and times for meetings?
The only set meeting time you would have is your optional one-on-one personal mentoring session with Dale or Jonalyn (included in registration price). You'd meet in Soulation's instant message room and talk for an hour about whatever you'd like!
This sounds fun, but I’m pretty busy. What if I don’t get everything done?
Who should take this course?
We’ve designed this course for college students, campus faculty, and ministry leaders. Below are a few “types” of people who love Spiritual Truth Without Spiritual Arrogance.
1) University students and campus leaders who want to make evangelism more friendly and effective.
2) Anyone who wants to be relaxed, confident, and friendly in spiritual conversations (small talk and deep discussions alike).
3) Christians who want to talk about Jesus but feel gimmicky or nervous when using a tract or "The Romans Road."
4) Anyone who grew up in church but now wonder what they can take away from all those years of Sunday school and Bible quizzing.
5) Pastors, church leaders, small groups, and counselors/mentors who sense their groups tuning out. You'll get fresh material that everyone will be able to connect with.
6) Moms, dads, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc, of teens and pre-teens. Learn to show them that you're honest with your faith hurdles. That can make all the difference.