My True Colors
Alyssa Kochendoerfer Hour 3 Online Experiance
- reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition
- responded to encouragement rather than competition
- a true romantic, and believes in drama, warmth, and empathy in all relationships
- enjoys the symbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of affection
- often works in the arts, communication, education, and helping professions
- am adept to motivating and interacting with others
- assumes "family spirit"
- works to develop others' potential
- individuals oriented
- democratic, unstructured approach
- encourages change via human potential
- change time allows for sense of security
- expects people to develop their potential
Bad Day Symptoms
- lying to save face
- fantasy, day-dreaming, and going into a trance
- crying and depression
- passive resistance
- yelling and screaming
A job that would fit my personality and color characteristics would be an architect. I really enjoy drawing, so blueprint designs would come easily to me. I can also develop strategies and am very skilled with new technology, so I think this job could be fitting.
My color can also affect my working habits in both good and bad ways. The good being that I'm very personable, nice, and motivating. The bad being almost too nice and personable, and so set on motivating and helping others that I have no time to help myself, which I have been known to already do.