A quarterly newsletter highlighting Team Navigator
Reflect, Review, and Replenish!
Navigator students began the year with clear academic and personal goals. Now that we are half way through the school year, it is common to feel the weight of the winter doldrums. To remain on the path to success, we are asking that you review with your children their goals for the year. Perhaps you can even have a conversation identifying what behaviors have led to their success thus far.
In addition to refocusing, many students’ supplies need replenishing. Please take a moment to look through those binders, take stock of what is needed, and purchase necessary items (pencils, pens, erasers).
This flu season has been especially rough for us all and we are in desperate need of tissues for the team classrooms. Please send your donation in with your child to Mrs. Gamble in Room 333.
As always, we appreciate your support. Here’s to a great second half!
- PSSA Writing for 8th Grade: March 12th-15th
- 3rd Marking period IPR's available on the Portal: March 13th
- Early dismissal Friday, March 22nd
- Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences: Thursday March 28th (NO School for Students)
- School Holiday: Friday March 29th
- End of 3rd Marking Period is Friday, April 12th (Report Cards distributed April 19th)
- PSSA Math and Reading for 8th Grade: April 9th-12th, April 15th & 16th
- PSSA Science for 8th Grade: April 23rd & 24th
Education in Action!
- KAD Shoot-out Tournament is this Saturday, February 23rd from 7AM to 8 PM
- Tamanend Players presents Anything Goes on March 8th (7:30 PM) and March 9th (2 PM & 7:30 PM)
- If you change your email address, be sure to update it in the Parent Portal and with Mrs. Gamble (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Parent Portal app is available for grades on the go!
- Follow Tamanend on Twitter: @CBTamanendMS