Charles Boehm Bi-Weekly Update
2/22 - 3/5
3/16 - Picture Make-up Day - Cohort A
3/17 - Picture Make-up Day - Cohort B
3/17 - Picture Make-up Day - Virtual 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
3/24 - Coffee with the Principal 9:00 A.M. - Virtual
3/24 - PTO Meeting 9:30 A.M. - Virtual
4/1 - 4/5 - Spring Recess
BOEHM NEWS AND EVENTS
Picture Make-Up Day
Coffee with the Principal
Order your 2021 Charles Boehm Yearbook Today
Upload Your Own Picture for Yearbook
Pennsbury Academic Coaching Portal
The Nutrition Group
2020-2021 Hybrid Middle School School Schedule
Boehm Reopening of School Supply List
Important Technology Updates
Chromebook Swapping Station Update
- Visit the Student/Parent Remote Learning Hub located on the PSD Website-Click Here
- Complete the Chromebook Swapping Form via Student/Parent Remote Learning Hub for Charles Boehm-Click Here.
- You will receive a notification when a Chromebook is available to be picked up.
- You will report to the main office vestibule during office hours and give the student name to an office staff member.
- You will leave the broken Chromebook in the designated box.
- They will then direct you to the Chromebook you will take.
- You will sign the Chromebook out via the QR Code or link on the sign-out sheet.
Students Bringing Personal Devices
*Cell phones do not count as a personal device to be used during the school day. Only a tablet, Chromebook, or laptop will be permitted.
*The school is not responsible for any damaged or lost devices.
Parents and Students Remote Learning Hub
Parents/Guardians and/or Students who are experiencing technical difficulties during Remote Learning, please click on the link below for technology help. You will also find resources to support you in virtual learning.
Contactless Student Material Pick Up Process
8th Grade Course Selection Q & A from 12/9/2020 Presentation
PHS Virtual Open House - 8th Grade
8th Grade - Bucks County Technical High School Information
FROM THE NURSE
Please view Important Health Information from our Nurse
Help with Schoolwork
POWERLibrary is available to public library card holders and allows you access to all of their digital/electronic resources. If your child does not have a public library card, he/she may obtain one by following the instructions in this short video. If you have any questions or problems, please contact Mrs. Wert or your local library branch.