Summit Middle School
Library and Technology News-Student Edition
Students and Parents!
Thank you to those that ordered from our Virtual book fair. The books have arrived and will be sent home this week. We will have another book fair in the Spring. More details will be sent out later.
Students: We have a large amount of library books that are due. Please bring your library books to school on your scheduled A or B day and turn them in. There is not a fine for late books, only damaged or lost books. If you have lost a book or it is damaged, please let us know.
- Don't forget to charge your Chromebook every night.
- Power off your Chromebook at least once a week.
- A quick fix for many Chromebook problems is to just remove the user and Power Off.
- Close tabs that you are not using; the more tabs that are open--the slower your Chromebook will be.
- If you are not at school and your Chromebook is broken, please go to Tech Central at 1216 S. Rankin St., Edmond. Hours of Operation are 8 am - 4pm, Monday-Friday.
Top 10 Summit Library Books from the Past 30 Days
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier
- New Kid by Jerry Craft
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Dog Days by Jeff Kinney
- The lost heir by Tui Sutherland
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
- Best Friend by Shannon Hale
- Boruto: Naruto next generations. Volume 1 by Ukyo Kodachi
- The miscalculations of Lightning Girl by Stacy McAnulty
- Big Nate: I can't take it by Jeff Kinney
- Dork Diaries: Tales from a not-so-dorky drama queen by Rachel Renee Russell
December Book Recommendations
Summit library media director
Feel free to email or call me anytime you have questions or concerns about tech issues, our library, books, databases or Chromebooks.