Lee Book Character Pumpkin Patch
October 26-30, 2015
Here's how it works:
2. You will brainstorm and decide with your class what book character you would like to create using your pumpkin! But there are a few rules:
* you may not cut or carve your pumpkin in any way
* characters must be from a book, not just a TV show or movie - you will need to display the book next to your pumpkin
* pumpkins may not include weapons, blood or any other questionable decor
3. Be creative! You can use paint, paper, glue, glitter, etc. to make your masterpiece!
4. Your pumpkin must be submitted to the library by Friday, October 23rd. All pumpkins will be picked up from the library by Friday, October 30th.