Withdraw vs male condoms.
Fetty Wap- Trap Queen Lyrics On Screen
The withdraw method is when the male withdraws his penis from vagina before ejaculation. This takes a lot of trust in your partner to withdraw at the rite time . Even if done rite it still has a failure rate of 27% . Also does prevent STD's at all.
The male condom is a latex sheath over the penis . Many people use this contaceptive method because it decreases the rick of stds by 85% . Failure rate is also 15%.
What to ask?
- What are your life goals . Will children get in the way.
- Are you financially stable .
- Are you and your parner ready to live out your life together.
- Is your education where you want it .
!!!!!!!!!! SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ovulation-The female ovary releasesan egg into one of her fallopian tube .
- fertilization-Process by which a sperm joins with an egg to create a new human .
- implantation-Embryo attaches itself to the uterine lining.
Male Contraceptive Methods
- male Condom- This is a sheath that covers the penis during intercourse that prevent 85% of transmission of HIV/AIDS.
- vasectomy-A permanent solution where doctors go in and surgically remove the vasdeference .
- abstinence- Is simply not doing it .
STEPS ON HOW TO GET THE HERP'S or other HIV or STDs
as you know STD are spread through sexual contact or sharing needles or through birth some can spread through breast milk . so you can contract a std from any bodily fluid or by sexual contact such as ;male-female ,female-female ,male-male or any contact to infected area .
- STDs are caused by viruses , bacteria ,or protozoans.
- Any one who engages in risky behavior can contract STDs or HIV/AIDs
- Many stds cause few symptoms in the early stages.
- Some , but not all , can be cured by antibiotics.
- There a serious risk to your health .
- Vaginal, anal ,oralsex , can cause STD.
- You may not know you have one .
- genital herpes
- Engage in any type of sexual activity with an infected person ,including vaginal , oral-genital , and anal sex .
- Not using a latex condom during each act of sexual intimacy .
- Having more than one sexual partner .
- Choosing a partner who has had many sexual partners .
- Sharing needles or other IV drug injection equipment .
The only for shore 100% contraceptive method against std .
Being responsible is very important for the prevent against std . If you get tested regularly then there will be a lot less risk of spreading std . Once you find out you have a std you should contact other past or present partners.
- Contact a health care provider to get tested .
- Tell your past partners and present .
- Get treated and have regular check ups to insure cure.
- Avoid the use of alchoholand other drugs.
- Delay the age of first sexual intimacy .
- MONOGAMY-have one sexual partner .
- Get tested for STD and HIV.