By: Timothy Rice
2. Marx had made a theory of history and it was made by a variety of different texts and it was The German Ideology.
3. Cohen's interpretation of Marx's theory of history is not widely accepted.
4. Marx's works and writings were influenced by Hegel and the group was called Hegelians.
5. A lot of Marx's philosophical content was made by the early 1840s.
6. Marx argued that all capitalist profit is ultimately derived from the exploitation of the worker.
7. Marx’s theory that man is an essentially productive being and that the locus of interaction with the world is industry.
8. Whatever one concludes on the question of whether Marx thought capitalism unjust, it is, nevertheless, obvious that Marx thought that capitalism was not the best way for human beings to live.
9. Nevertheless we remain with the question of whether Marx thought that communism could be commended on other moral grounds.
10. One can argue whether either material abundance or human fellow-feeling to this degree would be possible, but the point is that both arguments give a clear sense in which communism transcends justice.