It affects everyday life
- It affects teens both physically and mentally .
- An estimated 10% of teens struggle with anxiety.
- Even though it can be treated, only 1 in 5 teens who struggle, get help.
- It is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.
- Statistically woman are usually more commonly affected by anxiety disorders than men.
- Phobias are more than just fears. They are debilitating and cause intense panic.
- Veterans are not the only ones affected by PTSD, anyone put through a from of trauma can become a victim.
- Those who suffer from anxiety are more prone to depression.
- Anyone can have anxiety regardless of whether of not there was a specific trigger or not.
- There are different forms of anxiety, it doesn't look the same on each person.