41 South Volleyball
1. The teams could play up to 4 games each day. It is very important not to make any additional plans for the weekend. It is also important that the girls get as much rest as possible as they will be playing hard during each game.
2. All players must arrive at the tournament sight at the time designated by your coach. Generally coaches ask the players to arrive 1 hour before their first scheduled game. This allows the girls to arrive, meet up with the other team members, stretch, warm up and be prepared to play. Also, parking is at a premium at many facilities. Arrive early so that searching for a parking space does not make your player late!!
3. At many of the tournaments we will have a food table for the team. Food Assignments will be sent out in advance of the tournament.
4. For many tournaments different age groups play at different facilities. That being said, it is very doubtful that the 17's team will play in the same facility or the same time as the 15's team. Make sure you know where your team is playing!!
Choo Choo Classic Tournament
Practice and Conditioning Schedule
The change in location for conditioning seems to be working out great. Remember that conditioning is 6:30 - 7:30 on Thursdays. Please make sure you arrive on time so that we can utilize the entire hour to condition.
2. Remember that picture day will be held on January 25 from 3:00 - 5:00 and practice will follow from 5:00 - 7:00. Please make all checks payable to Soft Hues Photography.
3. Have you started making your plans for our tournament in Chattanooga?? If so, please let your coaches know if you are planning on staying overnight and which hotel you are staying at.
4. Don't forget to make your tuition payments on time. If you have any issues, please let Coach E know.
5. 17's families, please make sure to give Coach E the extra tournament money that is owed. Each family is responsible for $18.50.
6. Uniforms have arrived and your player should have received hers. If you have any questions or concerns about your uniform, please let Coach E know ASAP.