WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING?
WEEKLY STRATEGY CALL
Week 28 by Portia Chandler
WHAT IS YOUR THEME FOR THIS WEEK?
IMPORTANT TRY THIS: DON'T POST ONE SINGLE MESSAGE ON YOUR FACEBOOK/SOCIAL NETWORKS UNTIL YOU HAVE ESTABLISHED A WEEKLY THEME.
Ask yourself the following Questions:
- Why am I talking about this THEME/TOPIC?
- How will this TOPIC/THEME benefit my brand/product/service?
- What do I intend to Accomplish this week through my "THEMED Marketing Messages"?
- Have I developed "quality content" to present to my target audience on this THEME/TOPIC?
- Do I have a strategy for engagement in place to follow up on leads/new contacts/interest/sales?
TUESDAY | JULY 14, 2014
WRITE IT DOWN & CREATE
I am glad you asked!!!
YOU tell me which one of these platforms makes your gifts...talents....product......brand.....and or service STANDOUT the MOST?
USE THAT ONE!!!!
- Google Docs (lots of cool stuff)
- Google Hangouts
- Meeting Burner
- Start Meeting
- check old agendas- you have more to pick from
WEDNESDAY | JULY 16, 2014
ENGAGE. MEASURE. SCHEDULE.
Sit down & really engage with your audience by doing "social listening exercises"
- Post less, Engage More
- What's working? What's Not? Change It!!!
- Get ahead, schedule all of your morning posts for the rest of the week!
- Have you closed a deal yet? Made a new lead? Sold a Product? It is time to hump!!!
- You should feel a sense of urgency about your business, how bad do you want things to change in your life?
THURSDAY | JULY 17, 2014
FRIDAY | JULY 18, 2014
CLOSE OPEN DEALS | FOLLOW UP | FOLLOW THROUGH
What are you going to talk about next week? WRITE IT DOWN!
Who did you meet this week that you need to add to your mailing list? Add them.
What deals need to be closed out? Close Them.
What went wrong? Fix it.
What went right? Celebrate It.
What would you do differently? Change It.
What is NEXT? #doitBIG
A Few Applications to consider....
How could Paper.li be used in your business to help build brand and promote your business?
How could Appear.in be used in your business to help build brand and promote your business?
How could GroupME be used in your business to help build brand and promote your business?