September 2015-Dance Studio News
Parent Meeting (NOT FOR JR. AND SR ACADEMY)
Saturday, Sep. 26th, 4pm
382 Glynn Street North
Parent Meeting for studio families.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
2. Dance attire must be purchased by September 30th.
3. Beads and Barrettes should not be worn for dance class at RVDS. Your child will not be able to take class with beads and barrettes in their hair. This is a policy that we will enforced immediately. Children wearing beads/barrettes pose a danger to themselves and those around them.
4. Please make tuition payments on time. There is a $10 late fee added on the 2nd of each month. Your tuition will be posted on September 15th and must be paid by October 1st. Tuition is due on the first.
5. Costumes fees are due October 1st for the December Showcase. A $25 late fee will apply for fees paid after October 1st.
6. Please make sure your child is covered when entering the studio. They should not arrive in just their dance attire.
7. We have limited space because we are growing and we will be transition within the year to a larger space. Because of the high traffic and for increased safety of our students, please come inside to drop your child off and pick them up. We are not responsible for them if they leave out alone. There is a sign-in sheet at the front counter.
8. Please allow your child to dress in the back of the building and not in the front. There are cubbies and chairs in the hall.
9. Toddlers (2-3) should wear pull-ups and their parents must stay for the entire class.
Sign up for Text Messaging
To receive messages via text, text @rvdance to 81010. You can opt- out of messages at anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe @rvdance'.
Trouble using 81010? Try texting @rvdance to (405) 896-2181 instead.
IPhone App Coming Soon
September 20, 2015 at RVDS
Funds raised will go into our studio miscellaneous fund to use for Academy trips, activities, costumes, master classes, etc.
- Collection: We are asking RVDS families, staff, and community families to donate items. Small furniture, toys, books, bikes & wagons, costumes, sports equipment, holiday decorations, household items, and more.
- Items are being collected now for the next few weeks at the studio M-F 6pm-9pm.
- We will have a list to sign up to volunteer.
Fall Festival at RVDS
October 25, 2015
We are inviting the community out for our Fall Festival.
We are looking for vendors, activities, games, food, entertainment. Parents are invited to volunteer.
Hip Hop Fridays with Ms. Indya
Stay for open dance...parent's night out!!! Pick up at 10:00pm
Join us as we support LNH Ed Consulting
LNH Ed consulting firm partners with schools, school districts, day cares and other educational agencies to identify problem areas, find solutions, implement best practices, optimize finances and staff use all leading to a pathway that promotes high student achievement and academic success.
We also work collaboratively with families and schools as educational advocates to increase the possibilities of success for their students.
Many of our families would benefit a great deal...please come out if you can!
Check them out!!! RVDS operates the arts sector of the curriculum.