HR Week at a Glance
Week of July 23
Week at a Glance
Tuesday, July 24
Eric - Out
Wednesday, July 25
Eric - Out
Team Mtg - 9:00am (tentative)
Thursday, July 26
Kim out - 1/2 PM
Friday, July 27
Enjoy your weekend!
- Welcome back everyone!
- We are excited to welcome Linda Savell and Monica Strader to the HR Team!
- We will start the 2018-2019 school year with 496 Guest Educators! Currently, we have hired 37 of this year's GEs as new full-time employees!
- We are hovering at approximately 35 teaching positions to be filled prior to the first day of school. Of course, this number may continue to fluctuate, but we are on track!
- If you're like to see the pictures of New Hire that Communications took, use this link! In case you missed it, our orientation was highlighted on the NISD Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
- This past week at the TASPA Conference in Austin, our very own Directors, Miss and Eric, presented to their colleagues reflecting on their first year in HR. They shared tips and hacks that would help and support new HR administrators be successful in their new roles. It was a hit! See the picture below!
Looking ahead: August
August 7 - New Hire Orientation
August 10 - Last Friday off!
August 13 - New Teacher Breakfast! (Get those pompoms ready!) / Board Meeting
August 14 - New Hire Orientation
August 16 - Student Teacher Orientation
Summer Absences - FYI
Out for 2 days - make up 3 hours
Out for 3 days - apply 1/2 additional sick, personal or vacation plus make up .5 hours
Please communicate with your supervisor to ensure that appropriate time is recorded for you.