Las noticias 1/11/2016
What's going on in Spanish class?
What are students learning?
- Places at school
- Inviting someone to do something
- Making plans
- Yogo verbs
1/12/16: Unit 4.2 acts 14, 15, & 16
1/15/16: Fourth row of stamp sheet
**Homework schedule is approximate due to changes in scheduling. For the most accurate and up to date schedule visit my website**
1/13/16: Unit 4.2 test
1/14/16 & 1/15/16: Speaking final exam
1/18/16: No school
1/20/16: PTA meeting
1/26/16: Glenn High School parent meeting
2/1/16 & 2/2/16: No school
How can I help my student with Spanish class?
- Visit my website to see daily agendas.
- Practice flash cards with them.
- Ask them to see their homework.
- Ask them to see their stamp sheet. It shows what skills they have been able to produce verbally from memory and will need to do before the end of the grading period.
- Review their notes with them.
- Encourage them to study and come to tutorials (see hours below).
- Tests & quizzes only.
- Earned grade must be below 70% for a maximum retake of 70%.
- Tutorials before retake are highly encouraged.
- Must be done within one week of receiving their grade.
Wednesday during lunch
Monday and Wednesday afternoon