by Corinne and Aaron
Places to go
1. The beaches- Costa Rica is known for its beautiful beaches. In fact, Costa Rica translates to Rich coast. There is no shortage of beach to enjoy.
2. San Jose (the capital)- it's the center of cultural life in Costa Rica. There are many things to do there. The nightlife is also great.
3. The Santa Rosa national park- It is a very beautiful area. The lush forests are truly a sight to behold. It's a nice place to get some quiet.
- Costa rica has a population of about 4.8 million.
- It is a democratic republic, the president being luis Guillermo solis.
- The currency is the costa rican colon
- $1 us= $533.75 colon
- you can use us money, but no $100 dollar bills ( The costa Ricans will not touch them)
- costa rica is known for fresh sea food form of ceviche with fresh fruits and coffee.
Cultural activivties and entertainment
- theatres and museums
- Brisk expressions of art and agriculture known as a loving life
- A popular sport is soccer. National team matches are widely viewed events.