The Daly News 5/28/19
Manatee Elementary Staff Newsletter
- Awards 8: 15 & 9:15 am
- Awards 8:15 & 9:15 am
- 6th Grade Guest Speaker
- Softball Game
- 4th Grade EOY Party Cafeteria
- Clap Out, more information coming via email from Shirley Bunker
- Manatee Staff Party (see below) Our Social Committee has done a wonderful job organizing this event for us, we hope to see everyone there.
- If you are turning in your EOY checklist and key for the summer, it must be done by 2:30 pm
- The building will be open 6:30 am- 3:00 pm
- If you are not able to have your room ready for summer and key turned in by 3:00 pm, see Shannon.
Classrooms will be closed until mid-July for cleaning. Staff will be notified via text when that is complete. Should you need any of the office staff over the summer, the school will be open Monday-Thursday 7:00 am-3:00 pm.
Connie McLellan has decided to take a personal leave for next school year. We will miss her while she is on her "sabbatical".
Final Note From Shannon
Please use your summer for rest, relaxation and a few adventures. I can't wait to hear about all of it in August. I will miss you!