Lakota Wolf Dinner&Night Howl Event
Hosted at Brook Hollow Winery
Join us for an intimate fundraising event!
Join us May 2nd at Brook Hollow Winery from 7 to 10pm for a dinner including a choice of appetizer, a choice of three dinner options, and dessert provided by Chefs Catering. Wine will be available for purchase by the glass or bottle, and guests are also welcome to to purchase other items to benefit the preserve (photography prints, framed pictures, shirts, etc).
Afterwards, guests will be shuttled to the preserve to enjoy a night-time howl. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Lakota Wolf Preserve and go towards the care of the animals!
Our last event sold-out within hours, so order your tickets fast! Again, the event is limited to 40 adult guests.
Important Event Details
Saturday, May 2nd, 7-10pm
594 New Jersey 94
- Tickets are available for purchase at: http://shop.brookhollowwinery.com/products/lakota-wolf-preserve-may-2nd
Please be sure to pick an appetizer and dinner option when ordering tickets!
- This is an adult only event (18+)
- Guests will park at the winery and be shuttled by bus to the preserve following dinner.
- Unfortunately, guests will not be able to drive their own vehicles up to the preserve.
- Please be prepared for rain or chilly temperatures. Dinner will be served inside the winery, but the preserve is outdoors without coverage.
- Proper clothing and shoes (for walking a short uphill distance on natural terrain) are needed!
- Wild Mushroom Tartlets or Sausage Risotto Croquettes
- Oven Roasted Salmon with Tarragon Tartar, served with steamed potatoes and peas, with lemon herb butter and roasted carrots
- Herb Salted Crusted Beef Tenderloin, served with scalloped potatoes and garlic roasted asparagus
- Vegetable Lasagna with a White Bechamel Sauce, served with roasted garlic green beans and parmesan toast rounds
- Coconut Almond Chiffon Cake or Double Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Wine will be sold by the bottle or glass, as well as assorted iced teas, water, and coffee and tea