Dangers of Soda/ Sugary Beverages
By: Edna & Maria
Some Dangers of Sugary Beverages are:
- One can of soda has about 10 teaspoons of sugar, and can lead to an insulin reaction, not to mention over weight.
- Soda interfere with with the body's ability to absorb calcium and can lead to cavities and bone softening
- The subtitled of sugar in soda is called aspartame, this kind of sugar can cause seizures, brain tumors, diabetes, and emotional disorders.
Solutions to avoid having any of these problems:
- Watch how many calories are in your drinks, especially diet because they don't always take sugar out of the drink.
- Maintain a healthy fitness life, calculate how long it would take to burn off the calories.
- If you need something to get you up in the morning, drink unsweetened tea.
- Only drink soda on special occasions so that way it won't completely affect your health.