Lamar state college-Orange
- Receive a diploma from an accredited high school.
- Complete at least 14 high school credits in college preparatory courses: 4 credits in English, 3 credits in mathematics, 2 credits in laboratory sciences, 2 ½ credits in social sciences and 2 ½ credits in college preparatory electives (preferably including 2 credits of foreign language).
- Satisfy requirements of the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy
- Graduate in the top 10 percent of their high school class or achieve a minimum composite score on the SAT or ACT.
- Deadline to apply for fall admissions: June 30,2015
- application fee: $25 undergraduate fee
- admissions office:(409) 883-7750
• Lamar State College Orange tuition is $2,544 per year for in-state residents.
•The school charges an additional fees of $952 in addition to tuition bringing the total effective in-state tuition to $3,496.
• The estimated annual cost for books and supplies is $800.
• How do you contact the scholarship office?
Address: 410 W Front Ave, Orange, TX 77630