SWAG World History: 5th Six Weeks
Come join us to engage in the world history curriculum!
Our goals for this session include:
- To review the curriculum (Unit 11: Economic Revolution leads to Imperialism, Unit 12: World War I & Russian Revolution , and Unit 13: Rise of Dictators, Great Depression and World War II)
- Discuss any concerns
- To go through the lessons that exist for you to utilize
- To look at the updated online resources
- To share strategies to use with ELL/SPED students
- To create a calendar for Unit 11, 12, and 13
We will be doing a ELQ - a modified KWL chart. Please write down or keep in mind something you have experienced in teaching Unit 8, 9 and 10 before, or something you expect to experience teaching it for the first time this year.
Our curriculum is housed in Engrade. When you click on a class period, on the left hand side is the Course Maps link.
Please use the following link to post any ideas you would like to share about how to reach our Special Education or English Language Learner population.
Outlining Unit 11, 12, and 13
Using the curriculum for Units 11, 12, and 13, we'd like you to create a rough outline of how you would teach and pace the units - also known as backwards planning. Discussion of past experiences is encouraged!
Exit Ticket: ELQ in the Comments Section!
Thank you so much for coming!