JC Parks and Recreation
We've Always Got It Going On!
Youth Tennis - New Instructors!
New Youth Tennis Instructors and New Age Brackets!
Youth tennis lessons are held at the Washington Park Tennis Complex Monday - Thursday. Registrations are taken through the Parks and Recreation office. Remember to register at least one week before lessons to avoid the $10 late fee.
For more information and/or to register, please visit us at http://www.jeffcitymo.org/parks/YouthTennis.html.
Lessons held Monday - Thursday: sign up by week or by session
Saturday, May 11th, 3pm
Jefferson City, MO
Shows at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Adult tickets are $15 and available at the door.
* Children 14 & under are free with an adult admission. Childrens tickets available at several local businesses.
* Two free children allowed with each paid adult ticket. Concessions available. Pony and elephant rides will be offered. CASH ONLY event, No ATM on site.
Hershey Local Track and Field Meet (FREE EVENT)!
Saturday, May 18, 2013
9:00 a.m. ~ Lewis and Clark Middle School
Boys and Girls ages 9-14. (age determined as of December 31, 2013)
Pre-Registration Required - Register by 12 noon on Thursday, May 16!
Spikes or shoes designated for spikes are NOT allowed!
Youth Summer Day Camps!
Coming in June!
Look for these exciting events coming soon!
Details posted on-line at www.jeffcitymo.org/parks!
May 30 - Thursday Night Live! (Thursdays starting May 30)
- June 1 - KidsFest
- June 7 - Stars Under the Stars - "League of Their Own"
- June 8 - School's Out for Summer Swim Bash!
- June 8 - Youth Fishing Derby
- June 14 - Little Mermaid Pool Party
- June 16 - Father's Day Swim Special
- June 23 - Tour de Jeff Moonlight Bike Ride!
- June 29 - JC Green Giant