The Wolf Weekly
NRHS Principal's Newsletter
Newsletter Week of March 28, 2022
Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is starting out well. Just a few reminders for this week:
- We have mandatory class meetings for our seniors and juniors during homeroom (3/30) this week to go over end of year events and expectations. Seniors will be in the auditorium and juniors will be in the upper gym.
- We also have class meetings for our freshmen and sophomores during homeroom (3/30). These will be virtual meetings, which students will access from their homerooms. Topics will include class elections, fundraising and future events.
- SBRT screenings are taking place with our 9th graders. Information was sent directly to grade 9 parents/guardians.
- Deadline for course override forms to be turned into guidance is this Friday April 1st.
- Participation numbers for our Regular Covid Safety Checks have declined over the past week. Reminder that this is still a very important metric to keep track of Covid-19 numbers. I encourage all students and staff to do the rapid test on Sundays and participate in the Regular Safety Checks on Thursdays during long block.
Have a great week!
Dr. Kathleen Boynton, principal
NRHS Robotics Team Update
NRHS Spring Concerts
NRHS Spring Concerts are Coming!
Come enjoy some fun musical selections at the Nashoba Regional High School in March!
NRHS Spring Concerts:
- NRHS Choral groups will perform on Monday, March 28th at 7 pm
- NRHS Bands will perform on Tuesday, March 29th at 7 pm
NRHS Spring Concerts are held in the NRHS auditorium (12 Green Road, Bolton, MA). Admission is $5 per person (seniors and students are free), payable at the door. These concerts are family friendly...younger musicians are especially encouraged to attend. Come and enjoy music at Nashoba Regional High School!
NRHS Drama Club Raffle - Looking for Donations
The Class of 2024 is collecting donations for a "Staycation" raffle basket. This basket will be raffled off at Class Plays on April 8th. There is a drop off bin in the main office.