Pros and Cons
- Reduces the amount of trash, waste and pollution.
- It makes people reuse their products several times.
- A lot of the products that are recyclable are also compostable and can create new soil.
- People can earn money when they collect cans and bottles instead of throwing them away.
- It is cheaper to buy recycled products.
- It costs millions of dollars to set up recycling centers.
- It is difficult to get people to participate in recycling because it is more time consuming.
- Businesses can't pay people who bring bottled and cans in if the business is in debt.