MAKE IT MATTER!
EAST REGION SALES & MARKETING E-NEWSLETTER
From the Marketing Desk
- Grand Rapid's RAOTM planning season kicked off this week
- Pittsburgh's RAOTM website is now LIVE!
- OnTour season is ramping up, so we are busy constructing a regional sharepoint site that will allow you to report back on the success of your event. Look out for an email!
- We now have a new "one stop" email box for locally generated leads such as news stories, inside info, social media tips, etc..: RAEastleads@ra.rockwell.com
- CLRT targets are due at the end of February
- Customer loyalty surveys will be coming out in March.
- 2/23 - Safety Strategies: Assessments, Protective Measures & Conceptual Design
- 3/2 - Premier Integration for Drives, Value of Condition Monitoring
- 3/15 - Safety - Detailed Design: Moving from concept to reality
- 4/6 - Network Design & Security: Secure Your Environment
- 4/20 - LO/TO
- 5/4 - Metrics/Vantagepoint- Increase Intelligence For Better Decision Making
- 5/17- The Evolution of Smarter Machines: Improve Productivity through Integration of I/O Link Technology for Sensors
- 6/1 - Integrated electrical and mechanical protection for pumps & motors
*** Have a great Webinar idea? Contact your designated FMS! ***
Upcoming Industry Events
3/9-3/11 - Ohio Safety Congress, Columbus, OH
3/23-3/24 - Marcellus & Manufacturing Development Conference, Charleston, WV4/19- 4/20 - Michigan Safety Event, Grand Rapids, MI
For more information on these & other events, please visit the Eastern Region Commercial Calendar https://rockwellautomation.sharepoint.com/teams/AS/EasternRegionSP/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/SitePages/Home.aspx
Which Cupcake Will You Choose?
Are you the champion for a Q3 commercial event in your territory? If so, it's time to contact your designated FMS for marketing support. Direct to customer emails, landing pages & contact segmentations all require a minimum of 8 weeks lead time!
5 Tips For Keeping Your Mgr Off Your Back About Leads
- Check the Distributor Lead Portal once a week for aging leads (CSE's only).
- Before you export a lead be sure the BPID# field is filled in. Bogus or blank BPIDs will not permit upload to CRM. Work with our local Ops team to obtain BPID.
- Verify leads have been completely processed through Dynamics - either rejected or converted. Leads in limbo can negatively impact the scorecard.
- Be sure to add the Auto Fair Campaign ID to all CRM opportunities that were advanced by the event (no lead left behind policy!)
- Qualify leads as soon as you can so they don't accumulate.
*** For more information or technical support, contact your local FMS or Operations team member, or see Noggin page below.
5 Daily Tasks To Keep You Social
- Follow up every customer meeting with a LI connection request (Tip: Personalize it!)
- Use LI to research one of your top accounts - identify new contacts, scan for "triggers" that might warrant a call, look for competitive threats.
- Join a relevant industry group & look for opportunities to provide thought-leadership, connect with new people or promote an event.
- Click on the profiles of your peers and "endorse" them for relevant skills
- Share at least one piece of content a day and/or digitally support that of your peers, customers, partners
CHECK IT OUT!
LinkedIn Elevate - Training/Launch
Wednesday, March 16th, 12pm
Contact your local FMS for more information
From the Desk of Patrick Dobson
Subject: OnTour Equipment
Please refrain from putting tape and labels on the laptops and demos as this becomes almost impossible to remove (see picture). Please advise distributors against as well