Finley-Oates Elementary School
August 21, 2017 - August 25, 2017
- All classes begin at 7:40 am.
- If arriving after 7:40, students are late, and must go to the office for a tardy slip.
- Dismissal for Kindergarten and First Grade is 3:05 pm.
- Dismissal for Second and Third Grades is 3:15 pm.
All visitors must sign in at the front office.
Please bring a valid Texas Driver's License or ID card.
- Please do not drop students off before 7:00 am. Doors are locked.
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side). Parents must walk students in if entering from the front.
- Monday-Mini Blueberry Pancakes
- Tuesday-Morning Sausage Roll
- Wednesday-Golden Grahams
- Thursday-Breakfast Egg Sandwich
- Friday-Apple/Cinnamon Oatmeal-To-Go Bar
Begins each morning at 7:30 am
FREE for all students
Tuesday-Steak Fingers/Honey BBQ Wings
Wednesday-Chicken Sandwich/Cheese-Stuffed Bosco Sticks
Thursday-Cheese Enchiladas/Mini Corn Dogs
Friday-Egg Rolls/ Pepperoni Pizza
Labor Day Holiday
End of the First Nine Week Marking Period
Teachers will contact parents to schedule conferences to discuss student progress.
Staff Development/Student Holiday
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.