Cyberbullying... How do I Recognize It?
1. They are sad and depressed
2. They turn off their computer when you walk by
3. They become very shy
4. They are extremely moody and don't want to go on any type of technology
5. Their grades are dropping and don't want to go to school
6. Sometimes cyber bullying can cause anxiety which is a disorder that is caused because of nervousness, worry,and or intimidation.
Depression and Anxiety
Depression and anxiety is caused because a person is sad, stressed, scared, or nervous. This a common symptom of cyberbullying.
Grades and School
Grades and school is a clue that a person is being cyberbullied. They're grades will drop dramatically and they won't interact as much with friends or relatives.
Doesn't Use Any Type Of Electronic Device Anymore
If you see that the person doesn't use their phone and they ALWAYS use their phone...They are trying to avoid the messages that are being sent.