Woodridge Elementary School, 2014-2015
W.O.W HAS LAUNCHED!
- Positive Behavior in classroom, hallway, lunchroom and on the playground
- Hard Work
- Improvement in academics or behavior
Generating Outstanding Leadership Development (G.O.L.D.) is an elementary school initiative that focuses on developing leadership, communication and problem solving skills. The Student Affairs/Safe and Drug-Free Schools Office encourages your continued support of this program by ensuring that our school establishes a G.O.L.D. committee and selects a student to attend the quarterly meetings. The student selected should demonstrate leadership potential, maturity, and responsibility.
Do we have a G.O.L.D student?
Selection Criteria for Elementary School G.O.L.D. Representative and Alternate
A. Current 5th or 6th grade student
B. Desire to participate in school improvement initiatives
C. Willingness to complete school make-up work
D. Concern for the well being of others
E. Has demonstrated leadership potential
Please contact me with the names of any student that exhibit any of the "G.O.L.D" criteria.
PERSONAL EDUCATION PLAN
- The Role of The School Counselor
- Getting To Know You (Strengths & Weaknesses)
- Building positive relationships(Friendship Soup)
- Hispanic Heritage Awareness Month, September 15 - October 15
- Men Make a Difference Day, October 13, 2014
- Clean Up Green Up - October 18, 2014
- Red Ribbon Week - October 23-31, 2014
Details for all activities will be forthcoming