EGMS Weekly Update
EGMS Bell Schedules
Drop Off and Pick Up at EGMS
How to Locate Your Student's Bus Route
To find your child's route for M, T, Th and F, please go to THIS LINK. This is current as of 2/17/21.
If your child attends school on Wednesday, please go to THIS LINK. It will say Wednesday bus schedule, click to view.
If your child rides a special needs bus, families will be contacted directly with information by the bus driver or bus monitor before the week is over.
Picking Up Your Student Early
- Please call the office when you arrive and let us know who you are picking up.
- While we have your student gather their things and come to the office, please meet us at the front door where you can sign them out on a clipboard.
- Please wear your mask.
- We will not be able to just release them to your car for safety reasons.
EGMS Front Office
Attendance WINNERS of the Week!
This week's $10 gift cards for 100% attendance for the week of Feb. 8th - 12th, go to
Paislee Grant and Toan Nguyen. Go Huskies! We are so proud of you!
Weekly Student Super Stars!
The following students were nominated by their teachers for doing a great job with online school, being in class regularly and having a positive attitude. Congratulations to:
6th graders: Gabriel Marcial & Colt Pupo
7th graders: Kadance Drinkard & Allison Brumitt
8th grade: Abigale Ortgies & Alexander Davis
Prizes are coming your way! McDonalds combo meal, 7-Eleven Slurpee, & a Husky sticker
Great job huskies!
7th Grade Volleyball will start at 1:30
8th Grade Volleyball will start at 3
We are excited to announce 6th grade volleyball!
ALL STUDENTS NEED PHYSICALS TURNED IN AND FAMILY ID COMPLETED BEFORE THEY CAN PLAY ANY SPORT.
From Nurse Grubb's Desk
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month!
Attitudes and habits established early are critical in maintaining good oral health throughout life.
Habits to be Mouth Healthy:
- Schedule routine check-ups every six months
- Brush twice each day for two minutes
- Floss daily
- Snack Healthy! Fruit juice, sports drinks, fruit snacks, and sticky candies all pose threats to your teeth
- Eat calcium-rich snacks
- Hydrate with good old-fashioned water. It helps rinse away any sugar or particles that can lead to cavities.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months
For more facts and resources visit https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/teens
Does your child need to take medication at school?
Just a friendly reminder that if your student requires daily, as needed, or emergency medications at school, to please send them before or by the start of onsite hybrid learning, which is Monday, February 22nd. Medications must be dropped off by a parent/guardian, please do not send them to school with your child.
Over the counter medications should be in an unopened original package and current. Prescription medications should come in a dated, labeled container with their name, prescription number, and proper dosage. Additionally, please include a completed medication authorization form for each medication sent, the link is provided below:
If you have any questions, please call me at 541-526-6400 x4718.
Food Allergies and Free School Lunches
Parents and Students,
The Elton Gregory Yearbook is now available for purchase. Due to such a crazy year, our timeline is entering a warp speed for the payments and 8th Grade baby picture/words of wisdom and the yearbook. Please review the following important dates:
1.April 9th , 2021- 8th Grade Baby Pictures and Dedications- submit a digital baby photo of your 8th Grader, with two-three sentences of inspirational, loving or fun advice. Cost: $20 dollars.
2. April 9th, 2021- ALL other pictures of CDL, sports, activities, playing instruments, pets, etc.
2. April 16th, 2021- Yearbook Purchase for all students- Please pay for your child's yearbook, all grades. Cost: $30 dollars.
**Please submit photos to:
**Financial Contact for the EGMS Yearbook is Stacy Wink. Please call for payment options: 541-526-6440, or send her an email at:
--- ALSO ---
The 2019-2020 yearbooks are available for sale! Limited amount to be sold on a first come first serve basis, Mon-Fri, 7:00 - 3:00pm through the front office for $30. Payments can be made by phone (541-526-6440) ahead of pick up.