What's Trending in Room 228
Mrs. Marcum's class
Weekly Attendance : 99.54% WOOHOO!!!
**This is part of our BSIP (Building School Improvement Plan). To get our average above 96% for the year** Current percentage for Sweeny YTD 96.27%
Mark your Calendar:
- Tuesday, May 3rd-- We visit Middle School to tour.
- Wednesday, May 4th-- Author Visit: Jody Feldman
- Friday, May 6th-- Grill-Out for 5th Grade students
- May 7th-- ROAR run registration form or you can register online for an additional fee
- Wednesday, May 11th-- Springfield Greene County Library to visit Sweeny
- Thursday, May 12th-- Field Day k-2 morning; 3-5 12:30-2:45 (Volunteer below)
- Friday, May 13th-- Lunch on the lawn, last day of school, 1/2 day of school= Dismiss @ 12:20pm
Grill Out Supplies
Free Gerbil & Cage
What we are Learning:
Websites We Like in Class
Lunch on The Lawn
Friday, May 13th, 11:45am
720 North Main Avenue
If you are planning on eating a school lunch you will need to pre-order!! Also, bring towels or blankets to sit on:)
End of Year Meal Reminders: Important
- School lunch cannot be charged during May !!!!
- All meal charges should be paid as soon as possible and enough money sent to prepay current meals.
- A complimentary PBJ + Milk for lunch and Whole-Grain Toast + Milk for breakfast is available for students not on free meal benefits who forget their money or a packed lunch from home.
- Parents of students who will not be returning next school year can complete a "Lunch Refund Request" to have any remaining money donated to another student or mailed as a check to their new address. The form can be filled out at the child's school or downloaded from the Food Service Department's website under "Resources", then "Lunch Refund Request". Students positive lunch balances will follow them to the Middle School.
- Balances may be checked online thru your Parent Portal account or contact the Food Service Department at 735-3753 or e-mail email@example.com.
One Day Left In MAP Testing!!
Thank you to everyone that has helped by sending in healthy snacks, and hard candies for the students. They have really put forth their best effort! I am excited to see their scores. Like years in the past, scores will not be available until the beginning of next year.