by Ryan Dillon
2. Around 3.2 million students are victims to bullying each year
3. Only 4% of teens will intervene with Bullying
4. 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying
5. 1 in 10 students drop out of school because of repetative bullying
6. 71% of students report bullying as a problem
7. 67% of students think that their school is reacting poorly to bullying
Your child may be a Bully if...
They are frequently Violent
Has trouble controlling their aggression
Your child may be getting bullied if...
Talks about suicide
Avoids certain places
Has fewer friends
The state that has the most bullying is...