BY: HALEY DACY
All about me!!!
Job Shadow/Career Field
Working on reports and what Tim likes to call "Office work"
Myself and the General Manager Tim Dooley
One of Tim's many duties as manager is fixing the token machine in the game room!
Work Ethic Requirements
- Delegate tasks such as assigning certain job responsibilities to staff members.
- Keep up with building maintenance making sure the cleanliness and trip hazards are always taken care of.
- Communication skills/guest service is listening and understanding not only staff but guests as well.
- Time management making sure that everything is done in a timely fashion.
- Self motivation as well as be a team motivator
- Shift Leaders- oversee the operation of the hourly staff
- Assistant Managers- oversee the operations of the daily business and handle any manger issues in the absence of the general manager
- General Managers- responsible for overseeing everything within their bowling center
- District Managers- oversee everything that happens in multiple centers
- Regional Managers- oversee the district managers and their locations
- CEO of Bowlmor AMF- responsible for the entire company
The company typically likes to promote managers within the company already, usually starting out as an assistant manager for a period of at least 6 months and then promote from there depending on how well they see you doing as well as availability of manager positions.