Shepard Staff Updates
February 15, 2019
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. Keep making parent contact - it is the time of year when we need to encourage the positive behavior we see each day!
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Make sure to update data in Edugence for any Tier 2 and Tier 3 students.
2. Please sit/stand with your grade level during FMA - it will help with crowd control.
1. Great job, 4th grade, waiting so patiently after FMA!
2. Thank you to EVERYONE who has covered classes/divided up and been flexible this week as we have been short on subs!
Week of February 18:
February 18: PDH day
February 20: STAAR Mission Control all day
February 21: Kid Talk - AM; STAAR Training - PM (Kristin, Kate, Julie, Erin and Marieca out)
February 22: Kid Talk - PM
Week of February 25:
February 27: Kristin and Kate out AM for Principal Meeting
February 28: CMIT Day