NEU Pence Elementary
February 13 - February 17
Kindness Spirit Week Feb 13-16
*** Important Dates to Remember ***
Coffee with the Principal
Thursday February 16 at 9am
February 17 - Lincoln's Day Holiday & February 20 - Washington's Day Holiday
Superintendent's Listening Tour at PENCE
March 20 - April 3
Stay Connected with Pence Elementary
- Please visit our School's Website for all the most requested information including Schedules, Minimum Days, Student School Year Calendar, Upcoming Events and our Family Handbook.
- You can also contact us at Let's Talk on the District's Website, you will find the link on the left-hand side of the main page.
- If you ever need to revisit previous editions of our Family Friday Newsletter please visit our website under News and Communications menu, then Weekly Family Newsletter
Coffee with the Principal
SBUSD Resource Fair
Extended Learning Opportunity Program - Club Offering
REMINDER: Healthy Kids Survey Permission (Grades 3-6)
Please fill out this google form below if your student is currently attending 3rd-6th grade.
This form is due by Tuesday February 14
Your child is being asked to be a part of our school’s California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS), sponsored by the California Department of Education (CDE). This is a very important survey that will help promote better health and well-being among our youth, improve the school learning environment, and combat problems such as drug abuse and violence. Your child does not have to take the survey. Participation is voluntary and requires your permission.
The survey gathers information on developmental supports provided to youth; school connectedness and barriers to learning, as well as behaviors such as physical activity and nutritional habits; alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use; and school safety.
You may examine the questionnaire in the school office.
REMINDER: Parenting Classes Survey
South Bay Union School District is offering a 6 week parenting workshop to teach Positive Discipline to help support parents.
We want to ask if you could fill out this short survey if you are interested in joining our FREE classes.
Superintendent Listening Tour
Our Superintendent, Jose Espinoza will be visiting Pence on
Tuesday February 28, 2023 at 5:30pm
Save the Date! We look forward to see our Pence Families here!
Military Families' Corner
Computer 2 Kids
Pence Elementary School
Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maria Preciado - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Secretary:
- Attendance Secretary:
- Stop by the office OR
- Send an email to Karla Brown - email@example.com OR
- Return the blue slip to the office or to your child's classroom teacher
- We would like to remind our Pence Families that parents and guardians are not allowed inside the campus due to the Covid restrictions.
- For the most updated COVID Information and Decision Tree, please visit the District's website.