Co-founder of Kiip
- Kiip is a mobile rewards network that enables brands and companies to prompt consumers for commercial offers on virtual achievements.
- Kiip was first located in San Francisco.
- Wong got the idea from watching people play games on their iPads on an airplane. He teamed up with former Digg employees and founded Kiip. By mid-2012, Kiip had raised more than $15 million of venture capital.
- Wong didn’t face failures on his way to make his millions. His business has been very successful and he has established partnerships with more than 40 major brands like amazon, best buy, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Victoria Secret, and more.
- From Brian Wong, I learned that my lesson for success is not to wait too long. He made his first million when he was only 17, so if you have a good idea, it’s possible to go for it.