A Peek at Our Week
May 3, 2016
I feel very fortunate to be your child's teacher! I absolutely love what I do! Teaching feels more like a hobby for me than a job I have to do each day! I'm so excited to spend my days with these kids!
Pronouns - A Noun in Disguise!
Parts of a Letter
We're learning how to write friendly letters and to use the correct letter format. These little flip books have helped us remember the different parts!
Grammar & Writing
Spelling Words This Week
answer brought busy door enough eyes
ABC Countdown Parent Help Needed
- Friday - Kids Bring Lunch (Just a Reminder)
- 5/12 - Potato Chip Day (Donate Chips for the Class)
- 5/16 - Rainbow Fish, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Cups needed for the Root Beer Floats! Also, if there's a parent that would like to help me make them at 1:15, that would be great!
- 5/18 - disposable lunch needed for your child
- 5/20 - Need a case of water bottles for our class
- 5/23 - watermelon cut up for each to be served a little