SRES FAMILY NEWSLETTER FOR THE WEEK OF AUGUST 2, 2021
IMPORTANT DATES SUMMARY:
- 8/2/2021: SRES Office is open (7:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m)
- 8/10/2021: Meet the Teacher - 11:00-12:00 Stay tuned for more details about safety requirements
- 8/11/2021: First Day of School
Class Placements for 2021-2022
- Friday, August 6: Class assignments will be available in the Aeries Parent Portal @ 6:00 p.m. For confidentiality, class lists will not be posted on the office windows. Click here for instructions on accessing the Aeries Parent Portal if needed.
Does your student(s) need a backpack and supplies?
Does your student have a chromebook at home?
SRES PTC: Volunteers Needed
Sunset Ranch PTC is looking for volunteers for the coming school year to serve as PTC members of the Executive Board. This is simple and the time commitment is very manageable. We are also looking for someone to learn and manage the PTC Facebook page alongside a veteran this year in order to take over next year. If you are able to help or if you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SRES COPY CENTER: Parent Volunteers Needed
Upcoming RUSD Board Meetings: August 4 (2021-22 COVID Protocols)
6:30 pm Regular Board Meeting: Actions will be taken regarding the 2021-22 COVID Protocols for RUSD.
You can attend the meetings in person or view via Youtube. More details about implementation of these health and safety protocols at Sunset Ranch will be provided as soon as possible after this meeting.
Welcome New Coyote Staff!
- Assistant Principal Lori Kircher
- 6th Grade Teacher Robin Amrine
- Educational Specialist (TK-3 Resource Teacher) Tracie Haynie
- Learning Recovery Teacher Katherine Hartsoch
- 5th Grade Teacher Nicole Meldrum formerly Ms. Bruice (same amazing teacher, just a new name)