$93,350 per year
1.Software developers earn an average of $93,350 per year
2. In 2012 there were 1,018,000 people who worked as a Software Developer
3. Software developers design computer programs. They also test and debug software.
4. Software developers earn an average of $93,350 per year
5.People who are creative, like challenges, be a problem solver, pay attention to details and work well with other people would be good for this job.
6. To do this job you need a Bachelor’s degree
7. If you want to be successful in this job you need to be creative8. This job has high pay and is good for creative people
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, n.d. Web. 11 Mar. 2014