Well we are down to the end of the year! It is hard to believe, but we only have 5 weeks of school left. You guys know how quickly these 5 weeks will go. Be sure you are teaching engaging lesson, moving around the classroom, and giving your students plenty of things to keep them busy. This is the time of year when everyone is tired--teachers and kids. They will push your buttons if you let them, so don't let them. Keep them engaged and you will be a much happier teacher!
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!!!!
This is the week to celebrate all of you! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to students. It is not an easy job, but you all make it look easy! I truly believe we have the best teachers and staff around!!! You guys ROCK! We will be having some special treats throughout the week for you.
- STAAR PEPRALLY will be Friday May 6. Mrs. Erwin sent out info. Please plan to stay after school on Wednesday to practice--we will not have our CEIC meeting!
- On May 4, we will be having a Fun Fifties Party for Fabulous Faculty!! We will be dressing in 50's attire, and students can participate too! We will be having competitions and a fun treat!
- REMEMBER EVERYONE SHOULD LOG IN TO TRU TIME STARTING MONDAY!!!
- Please be sure your Retention packets for students you would like to retain are turned in by MONDAY MAY 2.
- Remember the importance of confidentiality.
- Monitoring is very important. Do not leave your students unattended. MONITOR, MONITOR, MONITOR!!!
- Don't forget to watch for positive behavior--Positive Office Referrals are a quick and easy way to praise a student and build a relationship with the parents!!
- Remember to practice kindness every day with staff and students--One Kind word can change someone's entire day!!! Your words count!
- 4/25-29 Book Fair (Family Night-Monday April 25 until 7:30)
- 4/25 1st grade program-6:00--DATE CHANGE
- 4/26 Last day of KBC!
- 4/27 Secretary/Administrative Assistant Day
- 4/29 1st Grade Field Trip
- 5/2 EVERYONE STARTS TO LOGIN TO TRU TIME!!
- 5/2-5/6 Teacher Appreciation Week-THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!
- 5/2 Baby Shower for Mrs. Carter
- 5/4 Fun Fifties Party for Fabulous Faculty!!!
- 5/4 CEIC Meeting-3:45
- 5/6 Pre K Field Trip
- 5/9 3rd Grade STAAR Math
- 5/10 3rd Grade STAAR Reading
- 5/11 School Nurses Day--Please say thanks to Angie for taking care of us at BES!!!!
- 5/12 RELAY FOR LIFE--Italian Lunch--$6
- 5/12 Progress Reports go home
- 5/13 2nd Grade Field Trip
- 5/16 Muffins with Moms
- 5/20 3rd Grade Field Trip
- 5/25 Baby Shower for Mrs. Jones
- 5/27 AR Field Trip
- 5/31 End of Year Awards Ceremony
- 6/1 Bear Games