The Eagle's Nest
November 10, 2017
Save The Date!
- November 6-15 - CCJHS Thanksgiving Food Drive
- November 13 - School Board Meeting, 7 PM
- November 13-17 Book Fair - Elementary Schools
- November 13-20 Columbia Elementary Food Drive
- November 14 - Elementary School Picture Retakes
- November 14 - CCHS Fall Academic Awards
- November 15 & 16 - Elementary School Conferences
- November 17 - Half Day of school
- November 17 - End of the first trimester for elementary schools
- November 17,18, & 19 - Fall Musical
- November 22-24 - No School (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 4-8 - CCHS Food Drive
- December 5 - CCHS Choir Holiday Concert
- December 8 - Book Bingo @ CUES
- December 14 - CCJH Choir Holiday Concert
Golden Cash Bash & Buffet Dinner tickets are now available!!
Columbia Elementary Book Fair!
The PTO is looking for volunteers to work at the Book Fair. Workers are needed the week of November 13-17. There will be a morning (7:45am-11:15 am) and an afternoon shift (11:15-3:45). We would also like to be open during conferences on Wednesday and Thursday night from 5-8pm. Please contact Lindsay Morley for more information at (517) 581-3218 (call or text).
Toy donations can be dropped off in any school office.
CUES Student Council Annual Food Drive
The Fiddle Brickers FIRST Robotics Team
Phillip Coughlin (CCJH)
Asher Feldvary (CCJH)
Timothy Schneider (CCJH)
Tommy Schneider (CCJH)
Lance Drake (CCJH)
Zac Babcock (CCJH)
Eric Nordan (Napoleon Junior High)
Elementary Schools: http://myeagles.org/District/Lunch/Lunchmenus/Lunch-Elem-November.pdf
Jr.Sr High School: http://myeagles.org/District/Lunch/Lunchmenus/Lunch-HS-November.pdf